MAX COOL® rigid cooling media resources, documents and tips for long life and consistent performance.
General Maintenance Tips
- Remove the MAX COOL® Rigid Cooling Media and move the cooling media to a place where it can be cleaned with a hose.
- Using a hose and spray nozzle, gently rinse the dirt and debris off both sides of the cooling media pad.
- Check the cooling media for indications that the media needs to be replaced, such as large deposits of scale, deterioration or damage. If the cooling media needs to be replaced, contact us to place an order.
- While the cooling media is removed take this time to clean the rest of the system; including framing, gutters, distribution pipes and sumps.
- Replace the MAX COOL® Rigid Cooling Media in the system and ensure that it has been re-installed properly. Reference our installation instruction guide below if necessary.